Establishing an LLC
Business Law Attorney in Chico
Have you decided that it is time to take your business career to a new
level by establishing a limited liability company (LLC)? When done correctly,
forming an LLC can have distinct and noticeable advantages over similar
business models in the same market.
Benefits of forming an LLC can include:
- Sole proprietorship allows fast and personal management decisions.
- No personal liability for debts or legal issues of the LLC.
- Single taxation, unlike other corporations that get double taxed.
- Typically lesser amounts of paperwork and administrative meetings.
- Profit sharing flexibility.
If the aforementioned benefits and more have brought you to the decision
of establishing an LLC,
contact our Chico business lawyer today. When you retain our services, we can get started on your business
matter right away, providing professional legal guidance to steer you
towards the successful outcome for which you are looking.
Call 530-898-1488 to set up a complimentary initial consultation.
Starting the Process of LLC Formation
At The Law Office of Nikki Farris, we do our best to make all of your business
procedures and concerns as simple and as easy as possible. When it comes
to LLC formation, we have streamlined our techniques to take as much responsibility
off your plate. From the very beginning to the very end, we can do as
much or as little as you like, never burdening you with paperwork but
also staying attentive and working closely with you on important decisions.
The five main steps of our LLC formation process are:
- Choosing a new, unclaimed LLC name or title.
- Filing articles of organization with appropriate offices.
- Draft an LLC operating agreement to set company regulations.
- Publically announce LLC’s creation.
- Obtain any necessary business licenses and permits.
Let’s Begin Today on Your Business’s Future
The excitement of forming a new LLC can be understandably overwhelming
but it is important that you do not get ahead of yourself or make a misstep
in the process. Our Chico business law attorney step in, review your business
strategy, and help you with any obstacles in your way. Business law may
be complicated but reaching out to us is simple – just call