Establishing an LLC
Establishing an LLC
Practical Advice From An Experienced Firm
Have you decided that it is time to take your business career to a new level by establishing a limited liability company (LLC)? When done correctly, forming an LLC can have distinct and noticeable advantages over similar business models in the same market.
Benefits of forming an LLC can include:
- Sole proprietorship allows fast and personal management decisions.
- No personal liability for debts or legal issues of the LLC.
- Single taxation, unlike other corporations that get double taxed.
- Typically lesser amounts of paperwork and administrative meetings.
- Profit sharing flexibility.
If the aforementioned benefits and more have brought you to the decision of establishing an LLC, contact our Chico business lawyer today. When you retain our services, we can get started on your business matter right away, providing professional legal guidance to steer you towards the successful outcome for which you are looking.
Call (888) 325-1181 or contact us online to set up an initial consultation. We are backed by more than 20 years of experience in business law.
Starting the Process of LLC Formation
At The Law Office of Nikki Farris, we do our best to make all of your business procedures and concerns as simple and as easy as possible. When it comes to LLC formation, we have streamlined our techniques to take as much responsibility off your plate. From the very beginning to the very end, we can do as much or as little as you like, never burdening you with paperwork but also staying attentive and working closely with you on important decisions.
The five main steps of establishing an LLC include:
- Choosing a new, unclaimed LLC name or title.
- Filing articles of organization with appropriate offices.
- Draft an LLC operating agreement to set company regulations.
- Publically announce LLC’s creation.
- Obtain any necessary business licenses and permits.
Focus On The Future of Your Business
The excitement of forming a new LLC can be understandably overwhelming but it is important that you do not get ahead of yourself or make a misstep in the process.
Our Chico business law attorney can step in, review your business strategy, and help you with any obstacles in your way. Business law may be complicated but reaching out to us is simple – just call (888) 325-1181 or contact us online today.
“Nikki Farris is very easy to talk to, professional and knowledgeable.” - Rachele T.
“Fast consultation and excellent service.” - Lucian R.
“Nikki was so kind, so compassionate.” - Kali H.